Ms. Tita Jamaica Blue Mountain Peaberry coffee is a special reserve bean, handpicked and processed entirely separate from our collection of coffee. This extremely rare small but dense pea-like looking bean are packed with flavours and intense aroma. The Medium roast Peaberry notes include caramel, lemon citrus and milk chocolate, with a nutty undertone. Silky smooth, sweet, and low acidity
- Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- Product of Jamaica, roasted and packaged in the UK
- Whole Bean
- Lemon Citrus
- Milk Chocolate
- Farmer: Jimmy Beckford
- Altitude: Full Washed
- Preparation: Natural
- Origin: Jamaica Blue Mountain
- Flavour: Caramel
- Aroma: Underlying nut
- Number of servings: Approximately 12g per cup of ground JBM coffee
- Serving suggestion: Best served hot, can be served cold
- Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container.
"I bought this item for a Christmas gift, it matched the description and the quality is 100%. Thanks."